Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TLWMSN Slow Loading

I have changed some features on the blog so it will load faster. You might notice some of the slideshows and ads are gone. My tests show this cuts load time to under 10 seconds on at least the three computers I tried it on. It loads faster on Firefox than IE or AOL's browsers. If all this fails I recommend using an RSS reader, like Google Reader and you will see all new posts with no extra load time.

If you miss the dynamic display slide show or the switch slide show you can view them in Picasa.

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Now I can visit every day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet